Course: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training (with certification)
时长/Duration: 6 days
Does your company often run into similar problems that recure frequently? Are your employees so occupied with firefighting that more important topics has been neglected? Do you want to solve problems more efficiently? Lean Six Sigma DMAIC is such an efficient problem-solving methodology. It provides a structured path of "Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control" and practical tools in each phase to achieve product quality improvement, process efficiency optimization, and operation cost reduction. Therefore, Lean Six Sigma has been well applied in almost all industries and the related certification has become one of the most popular certifications at workplace.
Lean Six Sigma professionals are rated as four different belt levels, which from bottom up are yellow belt, green belt, black belt and master black belt. A green belt is expected to be familiar with main tools in DMAIC methodology and to lead Six Sigma projects to solve practical problems within the organization. This green belt training includes:
• Background and fundamental logic of Six Sigma DMAIC methodology
• Tools in each DMAIC phase that is required at green belt level
• Soft skills required for leading DMAIC green belt projects
• A simulated problem-solving group exercise throughout the training
• Real project case study
After full participation, passing the final exam, and passing project evaluation, participants will receive a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification issued by ASQ (American Society of Quality) certified Master Black Belt.
People involved in process optimization and quality improvement and the main force of problem solving in the organization, such as the key persons in the operation area, junior to mid-level managers. Functions are not required, preferably production, quality, logistics, SCM, finance, HR, customer service, etc.
At the end of this session, participants will gain:
• Mindset change: participants will have a systematic, scientific and logical problem-solving mindset
• Skillset upgrade: participants will be proficient with Lean Six Sigma methodology and its tools
• Problem-solving: participants will be able to apply the methodology and tools to solve the pain point problems for the organization
• Direct project benefit: the company will obtain quantifiable benefits from the participants’ projects
• Certification: qualified participants will receive a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification issued by ASQ certified Master Black Belt