Course: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training (with certification)
时长/Duration: 15 days
Does your company often run into similar problems that recure frequently? Are your employees so occupied with firefighting that more important topics has been neglected? Do you want to solve problems more efficiently? Lean Six Sigma DMAIC is such an efficient problem-solving methodology. It provides a structured path of "Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control" and practical tools in each phase to achieve product quality improvement, process efficiency optimization, and operation cost reduction. Therefore, Lean Six Sigma has been well applied in almost all industries and the related certification has become one of the most popular certifications at workplace.
Lean Six Sigma professionals are rated as four different belt levels, which from bottom up are yellow belt, green belt, black belt and master black belt. A black belt is expected to master the methodology and all tools in each phase, to lead Six Sigma projects to solve complex problems with significant benefit, and to train, coach and certify YB and GB. This black belt training includes:
• The background and fundamental logic of Six Sigma DMAIC methodology
• The tools in each DMAIC phase that is required at black belt level
• Soft skills required for leading DMAIC black belt projects
• Basic knowledge about DFSS
• A simulated problem-solving group exercise throughout the training
• Real project case study
After full participation, passing the final exam, and passing project evaluation, participants will receive a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification issued by ASQ (American Society of Quality) certified Master Black Belt.
Quality management and/or continuous improvement experts in the organization, as well as middle-level to senior managers interested in Lean Six Sigma. Functions are not required, preferably production, quality, logistics, SCM, finance, HR, customer service, etc.
At the end of this session, participants will gain:
• Mindset change: participants will have a systematic, scientific and logical problem-solving mindset
• Skillset upgrade: participants will be proficient with Lean Six Sigma methodology and its tools, especially the systematic statistical analysis tools
• Problem-solving: participants will be able to apply the methodology and tools to solve the pain point problems for the organization
• Direct project benefit: the company will obtain significant quantifiable benefits from participants’ projects
• Certification: qualified participants will receive a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification issued by ASQ certified Master Black Belt