From February to March 2023, Linke Consulting successfully delivered the "Lean Six Sigma DMAIC Training" in the AHK Master Class, over 20 engineers and on-site managers from several manufacturing German enterprises participated in this Training.
This two-month training series provided a detailed explanation of the DMAIC methodology and its core tools, including but not limited to lean tools, data analysis tools, brainstorming tools, and prioritization tools.
Through systematic theoretical learning and practical exercises with relevant tools, participants have gained:
• Mindset change: participants start to form a systematic scientific and logical problem-solving mindset
• Skillset upgrade: participants understand the Lean Six Sigma methodology and its tools
• Problem-solving: participants are able to apply the methodology and tools to solve real problems in life or at work
This training was highly recognized by the participants, some of the feedbacks are quoted as follows:
• "The course has taught me how to use the DMAIC tool, a comprehensive set of nested knowledge points, a systematic method for problem solving."
• "The course has taught me about Six Sigma project selection, implementation, and control."
• "The course has given me a clearer understanding of SPC control charts."
• "I have learned about the application of control charts through this course."
• "The course has helped me understand the importance of quality management and process control."