Course: Lean Production and Smart Manufacturing
时长/Duration: 1 day
Currently, traditional enterprises have many difficulties, such as the rising cost, the difficult recruitment, the rising requirement of flexibility as well as individuation. The smart manufacturing is an effective solution that many enterprises will choose. But for many enterprises it is difficult to start or to implement smart manufacturing project efficiently because of the shortage of Professionals, lack of top-level planning etc.
This course starts with difficulties encountered by the traditional manufacturing industry and problems existing in most smart manufacturing projects. Specifically, it will introduce how to plan smart manufacturing projects, how can the lean tools support smart manufacturing projects. It will also study the way for enterprises to find the suitable smart manufacturing mode based on their current situation and then to improve the operation and management level of their enterprises.
Professionals from all industries, especially manufacturing industry, who is interested in smart manufacturing, especially for leaders and members of smart manufacturing projects.
At the end of this session, participants will gain:
• Master how to decompose objectives by the lean strategic deployment
• Master core systems of smart manufacturing
• Master core technologies of smart manufacturing
• Understand planning methods of smart manufacturing projects
• Master common misunderstandings in smart manufacturing projects and the way to avoid them
• Difficulties encountered by traditional enterprises as well as the industrial transformation and upgrading brought by smart manufacturing
◦ Traditional enterprises have meet great difficulties due to the market uncertainty, the rise of cost and the change of operation mode.
◦ The understanding of smart manufacturing
◦ Aspects those can be helped by smart manufacturing in the enterprise operation and management process
• Smart manufacturing system and core systems
◦ Intelligent manufacturing systems proposed by different companies and their similarities as well as differences
◦ Core system analysis of smart manufacturing
◦ The difference between ideal and reality of smart manufacturing projects
◦ Common problems meet by smart manufacturing projects and the way to avoid them
• Planning method of smart manufacturing projects
◦ The recommended planning process of smart manufacturing projects
◦ The combination of intelligent manufacturing projects with business objectives through lean strategic deployment
◦ The way that lean tools can support smart manufacturing projects
• Case studies
◦ Bottleneck improvement by smart manufacturing
◦ Smart manufacturing workshop based on process optimization
◦ Digital workshop construction based on value stream